Autologous breast reconstruction utilizing the “tissue flap” technique comes with a number of significant benefits. In addition to allowing the patient to avoid the use of an implant, these procedures create results our patients absolutely love.
The Benefits of Tissue Flap Reconstruction
We offer a number of reconstruction options in addition to the tissue flap methods, but these are far and away among our most popular. During your consultation, Dr. Srinivasa will help you explore all your options, guiding you to the surgical choice that is right for both your body type and your individual goals.
Some of the reasons our patients love tissue flap reconstruction:
- Since it utilizes your own tissues, the procedure is completely safe
- Your results will be soft and natural
- Risks for complications like migration, rippling, and more are avoided
- The donor area receives a significant cosmetic upgrade
- Reconstruction can be performed in one procedure, instead of several stages